From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-26 18:09:28

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 9:52 AM Peter Dimov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> If you want an implementation-detail CMakeLists.txt file, full of bad
> practices and only useful to you, put that in a directory somewhere.

I wouldn't mind if someone submitted a pull request to make this
CMakeLists.txt work better, as long as it generated the same visual
studio solution and projects that I currently generate. Or if you want
to do it in one of your repositories such as smart_ptr (to generate a
good visual studio solution and project files) then I could copy it.

Thanks