From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-27 14:38:03

Hi,
While the formal review of STLInterfaces has not yet started, some early
feedback may be of help.

The idea to implement relational operators from binary operator- for
random_access_iterator looks too clever for me. Maybe this deserves a
mention in the documentation it is from operator- that the library will
generate all relational ops.

For non-contiguous random_access_iterators (like in deque) it might be
suboptimal to do it this way: a directly provided operator== might be
faster than the one synthesized from operator-. Of course, I can provide
the 6 relops operators myself, but I could have only 2 if the facade were
capable of generating operator!= from operator== (and similar). Could
operator!= for random_access_iterator be generated from operator!= ?

Regards,
&rzej;