From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-12-03 20:10:47

The review period for candidate Boost.FixedString finishes tomorrow, Dec 4.

There's an ongoing lively discussion on many aspects of the library,
which is very good,
but only three of you have cast your acceptance/rejection vote, which is
not good.

This is a gentle petition to the people engaging in the review who
haven't voted yet:

 Â  Vinícius, Nevin, Mike, Andrzej, JeanHeyd, Hans, Peter, Julien,
Andrey, Tim, Gavin, Emil,

(and anyone who might be still lurking) to please submit a review with
an explicit vote.
If you feel like you need some more time to do the work, I think we are
in a position to
extend the review period, but please express your intentions before I
ask the review
wizards.

Thank you!

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Review manager for candidate Boost.FixedString