From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-12-14 16:31:59

I'd like to take on maintainership of IO, as suggested by Peter.

So far, I've already:
* Implemented the Fundamentals TS v2 ostream_joiner as boost::io::ostream_joiner
* Converted the documentation to Asciidoc
* Updated the test cases to use Lightweight Test and build faster
* Updated the CI configurations

I also plan to:
* Finish the boost::io::quoted implementation started by Beman but
currently in detail.
  i.e. Update and improve the implementation. Add better documentation
and more tests, and make it non-detail (public).
* Migrate my boost::ostream_string facility from Boost.Utility (which
is more general purpose) to Boost.IO (because, well, IO).
* Make some minor improvements to the implementation of boost::io::ios_state.

Glen