From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-12-15 17:31:33

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 at 15:26, Glen Fernandes via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 2:18 AM Oliver Kowalke wrote:
> > Hello,
> > unfortunately I accepted a faulty pull request and the commit that reverted
> > it was not included into release 1.72 (for instance spawn() of Boost.Asio
> > will fail to compile).
> > Oliver
>
> This might be a good idea, but while that decision is being made: Can
> we provide a patch for users that they can apply against the Boost
> 1.72 release? We can feature it on the Boost 1.72 Release Notes page,
> among others.

Will there be 1.72.1 dates added to the calendar?
Will 1.72.1 be open for merges of bug fixes that
happened in other libraries since 1.72.0 too?

For example, in GIL we have just fixed this issue
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/pull/409
Will there be a chance to merge it into 1.72.1?

I have never participated in any way in Boost bugfix releases,
so I don't know what is the typical procedure.

Best regards,