From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-12-20 07:28:07

Am 19.12.19 um 20:04 schrieb Mateusz Loskot via Boost:
>> How can I see on a Github Boost library's web page which personal
>> maintainer's AppVeyor account is being used ?
> I don't know any way to request AppVeyor for "Who builds github.com/x/y?".
>
> If a library maintainer sets up the AppVeyor, I'd expect her/him to add
> badge to the library's README.md, as many Boost libraries do.

Look at the most recent build, e.g. from the CI section of the latest PR
or the badge. It has a link to the appveyor job which should show the
"owner"

AppVeyor can be added as an OAuth app, then it runs "as the user" or as
a Github app, then it runs "as the org"(? not fully sure, maybe it was
"as that app" which has a separate quota)

Currently most use the OAuth, which is less secure but easier to setup
as the GH app needs approval by boostorg