From: Andreas Wass (wass.andreas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-12-23 15:30:40

This my small review of STLInterfaces, and mainly iterator_interface

> - Your name
Andreas Wass

> - Your knowledge of the problem domain
I implement mainly iterators every once in a while, both at work and for
personal projects. I have mainly used iterator_interface but used
container_interface as well.

> - Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost (be clear
> about this)
Yes, it helps cutting down on the amount of boilerplate to write.

> In addition, you are strongly encouraged to answer the following questions:
> - What is your evaluation of the library's
> * Design?
The design seems solid

> * Implementation?
Looks solid as well, only had one issue with container_interface (see below).

> * Documentation?
It is ok. As someone who isn't implementing containers all that often it would
be nice to have signatures as well as expressions listed in
the container_interface documentation

> - Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
> * Which compiler(s)?
MSVC 2017 and GCC 9

> * What was the experience? Any problems?
One problem with container_interface. See
https://github.com/tzlaine/stl_interfaces/issues/12

> - How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?
About two hours implementing iterators and a container