From: Tom Kwok (tomkwoktk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-02 11:35:44

Hi everyone,

I have submitted a final PDF version of my GSoC 2020 Proposal for uBLAS Dataframes, just before the deadline yesterday. I would be looking forward to receiving feedback from potential mentors.

Today I read my final proposal again and I noticed a bunch of typos, such as incorrectly stating “heterogenous” columns for a data frame (which should be “homogeneous” columns since they are single-typed), and a few others. I am very sorry for the typos due to rushed drafting and submission.

I am aware that it would be unfair to other participants to make corrections after the deadline, and please take the final PDF version submitted for review.

Here I am only trying to let reviewers know, when they give comments, that I am already aware of some of the minor typos, which are fixed in a patched version of my proposal accessible via the submitted link to “draft” that points to a Google Drive document that I can update at any time (with document creation date in the heading generated by my Latex template).

Best regards,
Tom