From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-14 00:15:59

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 2:21 PM Edward Diener wrote:

> I am just creating a valid PR for a Boost library. How that library uses
> > code coverage is not my problem.

Well, it might be -- if you've added a new method, for example, without a
test the coverage will go down -- that's what the CI is looking at. I'm
sure there's cases where a good request will make it go down, but there are
also cases where it's flagging a valid issue with the PR.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 4:14 PM Glen Fernandes via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Understood. I don't believe you're going to find yourself in this
> situation. i.e. I cannot imagine any maintainer is going to reject
> your pull request just because a red light on a CI does not turn green
> due to code coverage.

And also true -- think most of these aren't 'required' -- so it's really
informational an nothing more.

Jeff