From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-20 01:12:23

On 4/19/20 4:29 PM, Jeff Garland via Boost wrote:
> I'd be grateful is someone would take date-time docs in boost-book xml and
> translate them into quickbook. That could be a tool that it looks like
> several other library maintainers might be interested in.

I had this very issue. I solved by using a boost book xml GUI editor -
XmlMind. So every time I update the docs, it's a very simple task.

a) no interaction with b2/boost-build
b) no connection with other cool software which mostly works
c) ability to produce html and/or PDF
d) working with the boost book tool chain which has been working for at
least 15 years.
d) Just all around simpler.

Robert Ramey