From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-22 09:09:51

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 at 02:50, Ruben Perez via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been writing an ASIO-based client for MySQL, trying to mimic what
> Beast is to HTTP. It currently supports SQL queries and prepared
> statements. It can be viewed here:
>
> https://github.com/anarthal/mysql-asio
>
> Do you guys think this has the potential to be useful or become part of
> Boost long term? Any feedback is very welcome.

Hi guys, as you may have seen from my mails on the subject, I think a
project like this would be of use to the community at large.

Ruben has noticed my enthusiasm and has reached out to ask whether I would
consider offering myself as a review manager.

I'd be happy to do it, subject to approval by our Review Wizards.

Are there any steps I should take?