From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2020-04-23 10:54:40

I started a demo project on producing Quickbook/Doxygen docs, but more important
things meant that it was pushed on the stack, and then, after stack overflow, it
was 'lost'.

My demo was good enough for simple libraries, but we haven't solved the
complications from meta-magic - and most new libraries make use of these
features.

But I fear that this boat has sailed... ?

Paul