From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-28 10:51:37

On 2020-04-21 14:26, Andrey Semashev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone else have a problem with build result notifications from
> Travis CI not coming? I haven't received emails from Travis for about a
> month, although I can see the completed builds in the web UI.
>
> I checked spam, they aren't there.

I suppose, since noone replied, this is a problem specific to my account.

In the Travis account settings, I can see that I'm not part of any
organizations. I suppose, I should be part of boostorg, shouldn't I? I
am part of boostorg on GitHub, so is it possible I got removed on Travis
somehow? Could someone with admin rights on Travis boostorg account
check if I'm a member?