From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-02 16:03:45

Dear all,

Just prior to the release of boost 1.73, some changes appeared in Asio
which use the new c++20 concepts (and concepts-ts) features where available.

These changes have introduced breakage in Beast in compilers where concepts
are enabled.
Examples are gcc=10 and clang10 with -std=c++20.

I have pushed a fix to beast/develop to address this, but sadly we only
became aware of the problem after the release of boost 1.73.0

I suspect the cause here is a combination of my relatively new appointment
as a Beast maintainer and the ground-breaking event which I am sure c++20
will prove to be.

I welcome any guidance on preparing or initiating a patch release as I lack
the Arcane Knowledge required.

For information, here is a link to the commit which fixes the problem:
https://github.com/boostorg/beast/pull/1927

And some bug reports that alerted us that somethig was wrong:
https://github.com/boostorg/beast/issues/1916
https://github.com/boostorg/beast/issues/1925

--
Richard Hodges