From: Bjorn Reese (breese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-03 14:52:01

Last Autumn I asked if people were interested in a circular span and got
a positive response. Since then I have been quite about it, mainly due
to the usual daily work load.

However, I have continued development, and now the project has been
renamed and extended with other kinds of spans: circular queue, priority
queue, and associative array.

   https://github.com/breese/vista

The common theme for these spans are that they operate on contiguous
memory that they do not own.

The spans have been developed to be usable for embedded projects that
cannot use dynamic memory allocation or exceptions, and where minimal
code size is essential.

There are also algorithms for in-place incremental insertion and removal
in sorted sequences, similar to std::push_heap() and std::pop_heap().

There is also a C++11 std::span in hiding there.

The documentation is still incomplete:

   https://github.com/breese/vista/blob/develop/doc/vista.adoc