From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-20 12:53:37

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 8:20 AM Matias Capeletto via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Some Boost.Bimap's maintenance PRs have remained unmerged. The library also
> hasn't been following additions to the STL that should be mapped in the
> provided containers and implementing proper support for move semantics,
> between other features.
>
> Since I haven't been involved in C++ for a while, I am not currently in a
> position to push for a new version and I would prefer to allow other people
> to become a maintainer.
>
> What is the process to enable other maintainers to push the library forward?
>
> Best
> Matias

Hi Matias,

The library can be under the community maintenance team until someone
volunteers (and is approved) to become the new maintainer of the
library. If you have someone in mind, you can contact them and see if
they are interested and then mail this list recommending them.

Glen