From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-22 03:38:21

Hmm, yes that's a bit weird. Usually if there's a test failure when you
click on the link you see the failure output. My random check of a bunch
of the beast links is just to 'fail'. Not sure if there's been some change
in the test infrastructure or the library that caused this. Of course, if
the tests are passing for you on your platform/compiler then maybe that's
all that matters? Just as a note, when a release is made there's another
set of beta testing that happens above and beyond the matrix. So are you
working with the master branch or a downloaded release?

Jeff