From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-22 10:01:06

On Thu, 21 May 2020 at 23:17, Andrey Semashev via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I would like to ask if there is interest in the community for these
> kinds of containers. I know I would find them useful, and at least one
> person commented in the PR to the same effect. However, I would still
> like to see if more people need this.

I don't understand the use cases for your container.
If I want a queue with bounded capacity, I use a circular buffer.
If I want a queue with unbounded capacity, I use std::deque.

What's the advantage of your approach compared to std::deque? Assuming
a decent state of the art implementation.