From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-12 15:07:52

On 11/06/2020 19:32, degski via Boost wrote:
> I remember going through this review. It was an active, lively and
> constructive review. Ever since I've been dying to use this new-fangled
> vector. The repo is dead, no dev branch being worked on.
>
> I am happy to implement this container starting from scratch, using the
> discussions we've had and the valuable comments as a base. I can give it a
> try, but it will (by the time it gets out of the sausage machine) be a
> C++20 lib. If that is not acceptable, then no-can-do.

It was supposed to be integrated in Boost.Container, but the lack of
time from my side and lack of news from the author has stopped it. If
there is interest now, we can try to do a plan. To integrate it in
Boost.Container it has to support all C++ standards, or at least C++11
and I could do the port to C++03.

A feature for deque improvements (selecting the number of contiguous
elements) was incorporated into boost::container::deque:

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_73_0/doc/html/container/configurable_containers.html#container.configurable_containers.configurable_deques

Best,

Ion