From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-14 14:37:22

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 12:10, Benedek Thaler <thalerbenedek_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> The verdict of the review was to merge double_ended into container - a
> wise decision. However, it'd require the original c++11 library to be
> converted to a c++03 library - I didn't have the taste for that.

I apologize for not having spotted that. You possibly read, what I was
willing to consider to do, yes, a very good reason to drop your tools. In
2020, writing C++14 has become painful in hindsight, i.e. not a very good
invest of time, support C++03, anything other than the latest really.

hand,

degski