From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-07 21:52:48

On 07/07/2020 21:10, Emil Dotchevski via Boost wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 9:11 AM Niall Douglas via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I think Peter's issue is with the commit to Boost.Exception, not to
>> Boost.Outcome.
>>

> Maybe that was a bad idea.

Well, I guess we'd better go ask permission from a release manager so,
though I would still call that a "minor change". I had thought that by
now one would have interceded with an opinion. Emil do you want to do
the honours of emailing them?

Also, we're just before Beta right? So, an ideal time to see if
boost::make_exception_ptr() collides with user-injected
boost::make_exception_ptr() would be for the beta release right?

Though, to be honest, if there is collision, in my opinion that's a
situation where users will just auto-fix their code silently and we'll
never know. Users know not to be injecting new functions into not their
namespaces.

Niall