From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-09 22:41:29

On Jul 9, 2020, at 2:58 PM, Zach Laine via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I have just committed a fix to develop that addresses compilation
> errors in C++20 builds. Is it too late to merge this to master? The
> change is here:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/stl_interfaces/commit/6d31433af0b7cb8c7f9140ce408ec70468552fa0

Zach -

That doesn’t really look like a “small fix” to me.

I’m not going to tell you you CANT merge it to master, but I would feel better if you let the build bots cycle first.
But then it will probably be too late for the beta.
If that’s what happens, I have no problem with you merging it post-beta.

— Marshall (who really dislikes turning an R2/R3/R4)