From: Prakash Tiwari (85prakash2017_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-24 18:14:53

Hello, Community Members and developers,
I'm student of Google Summer Of Code and contributing to the pgRouting
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/>[1]. I need to use boost algorithm
boost::two_graphs_common_spanning_trees. I have gone through the
documentation and try to use it (with help of example.cpp) But I found that
this algorithm is not returning the expected results. I have mentioned the
example that I have used and explained the expected and given results
<https://github.com/prakashupes/ProposalCodes/issues/1>.[2]
So, please try to figure out that is it a bug implemented algorithm or It
might be possible that I'm using the algorithm in the wrong way.
Thanks
Prakash Tiwari
[1].https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/
[2]. https://github.com/prakashupes/ProposalCodes/issues/1