From: ÒÝÁØ Ñî (yyl_20050115_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-31 08:52:13

Hello dear boost members,

I¡¯m quite honored to join this mail list for the first time!

As I was told that the boost project is where the shared_ptr class originated, so I think
it should be OK to talk about it here.

Here I have some ideas and code on my version of shared_ptr class.

The aim is to remove the usage of weak_ptr and fix the circular reference problem.

Please check code on
https://github.com/yyl-20020115/RCGC

That¡¯s the idea and primitive implementation.
I don¡¯t know exactly how to test it more widely among situations, please help me to find
the very situations that this solution would fail, and I¡¯ll try to fix it ASAP.

READM.md is a good start and README_ZHCN.md is better if you can read Chinese.
However, I don¡¯t think I can illustrate the algorithm very well both in English and Chinese.
Well the code speaks for itself, and please read the code and run the program.

Please generate a makefile and build with CMakeLists.txt on *nix platforms if Visual Studio 2019
(where I code the project) is not available.

All ideas and discussions and help from you are all very welcome!

Best Regards,
Yilin