From: ÒÝÁØ Ñî (yyl_20050115_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-31 21:31:45

I¡¯m still thinking about the use cases.

Code like this
If you write X like this
class X
{
public:
  std::string text;
};

You can not use this rcgc_shared_ptr<X>
Only if the std::string¡¯s implementation check the underlying pointer (if equals to nullptr) within
~string() when the detors called multiple times which is not true I think.

So this solution is not universal ¨C unless everything changes accordingly.

This is no problem for a new invented language or for rebuilding a GC, but for C++ may be too radical.

Only someone knows what he¡¯s doing can use this well, and yes, I haven¡¯t give
any manual yet.

BTW, I updated the code on GitHub, and please pull and run.

BR,
Yilin