From: Justin McManus (justin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-07 16:41:52

Thanks very much for the replies on this post.

Following Paul's advice, I did some thorough testing with version 1.74.0
(the latest boost version, as of this writing). The new version of boost
seems to resolve the issue entirely. This latest version works without
error regardless of how I set the buffering parameters.

Regards,
Justin