From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-10 15:14:46

>> 1. The usage of `nullptr` for null values.
> Well, as you said I could add json::null_t and a constant json::null.
> It isn't clear if that is better. With this library I have tried to
> avoid a proliferation of types, to keep things simple.
We have other cases, e.g. boost::none(_t) for optional. But as in this
case it is the same as a default constructed value, why do we need it?
In C++11 (which this library targets) you could use `return {};` and the
like.
I guess it is fine though as JSON null and nullptr are close enough in
meaning
> s.read( buf ) writes data to the buffer you supply
I get the rationale. But reading that code I would expect that "s" reads
from "buf". So to me the behavior is confusing and hence error prone.
Could you explore alternatives?