From: Gavin Lambert (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-18 05:28:23

On 18/09/2020 16:35, Edward Diener wrote:
> On 9/17/2020 10:48 PM, Gavin Lambert wrote:
>> On 18/09/2020 13:07, Edward Diener wrote:
>>> I tried:
>>>
>>> #pragma GCC diagnostic ignore "-Wpedantic"
>>>
>>> or
>>>
>>> #pragma GCC diagnostic warning "-Wpedantic"
>>>
>>> and neither does anything.
>>
>> -Wpedantic isn't a thing; you need to name the specific individual
>> warnings that actually occur.  These names should be included in the
>> compiler output.
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Diagnostic-Pragmas.html#Diagnostic-Pragmas

That link doesn't contradict anything I said.

Although perhaps *you* should take another look at it, in particular at
the part where it said how to check which ones can actually be changed.

(And perhaps also at the part where it says how to apply these at
preprocessing time, although I suspect it's not going to help too much
in this case since the issue is with the arguments.)