From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2020-09-18 08:19:05

What I knew about JSON could have be written on a postage stamp, but I have at least read the documentation.

It is an example of how it should be done. It has good examples and good reference info. I could quickly see how to use it, but didn't have a need, and didn't feel it useful as others already have, and there are benchmarks too.

On that basis alone, my view is ACCEPT, FWIW.

> (a point I would like to add in highlight: it has cool Jason logo 😝)

(😝 indeed - My only recommendation is to replace this with a Boost logo ASAP ! No - more than that - I make it a condition for acceptance.)

Paul

PS That there are other libraries doing similar (but fairly different) things is no reason to reject this library.