From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-19 13:34:58

On 9/18/2020 8:57 PM, Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:
>
>> I can not seem to get appveyor or travis CI to test the repositories
>> of which I am the maintainer, PP, VMD, and TTI, any more. Normally I
>> would not care much about the CI testing, but the fact that they seem
>> to have stopped wortking completely, or maybe just stopped sending me
>> back results, bothers me.
>
> Preprocessor seems fine: https://travis-ci.org/github/boostorg/preprocessor

Yet when I sign in to Travis CI and click on my Dashboard it says that
"No active repositories could be found". Yet "My Builds" shows a bunch
of builds. I am not sure how all of this works or is supposed to work.
Am I supposed to be getting notifications from Travis CI about builds
for Boost libraries I maintain ?