From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-19 14:48:21

On 9/19/2020 10:17 AM, Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:
>> > Preprocessor seems fine: >
>> https://travis-ci.org/github/boostorg/preprocessor
>>
>> Yet when I sign in to Travis CI and click on my Dashboard it says that
>> "No active repositories could be found".
>
> When you go to Settings, https://travis-ci.org/account/repositories, it
> should show Boost.org under "Organizations" on the left hand side. If it
> doesn't, log out, log back in, refresh the browser, and cast a few of
> your favorite spells until it does.

Favourite spells do not work. It does not show Boost.org under
"Organizations" on the left hand side. When I click the "Review and Add
your authorized organizations" it takes me to my Github page, where it
does indeed show Boost.org under "Organization Access". But Travis CI is
not picking it up at all. When I go back to Travis CI and click "Sync
Account" it just keeps syncing but nothing changes.