From: Gero Peterhoff (g.peterhoff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-21 17:37:34

Hello Peter,
I've designed a couple of traits here. Is that right so far so that they can be included in boost? But there are these problems:
1) char8_t is still missing in your is_unsigned
2) my implementations of
  - is_native; if the type exists natively on the platform
  - is_vectorisable; if the type can be vectorized on the platform (simd)
  - is_integer
are still incomplete, as I cannot find out whether the corresponding types are available; e.g. on some platforms there is int56_t, but no int8_t (__CHAR_BIT__ > 8), etc.
The specializations of is_logic and is_rational should better be done in the libs.
If a concept is created, it is stored in boost::mata so that there are no naming conflicts.

Similar to math::constants there is also a string::constants; maybe also makes sense.

regards
Gero