From: Janek Kozicki (janek.listy.mailowe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-21 21:01:21

Robert Ramey via Boost said: (by the date of Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:01:58 -0700)

> > * If this is so important, why does Boost.Serialization not have it?
>
> Good question. FYI - no one has EVER requested or even inquired about
> this. I don't think it would be very hard (the xml_archive is hard).
> Maybe everyone who felt the needed it just made there own. It's also
> possible that no one uses the serialization library anymore.

I think that it's so good that there is nothing left to ask about
(except for problems with serializing boost::optional ;) #165

Vinnie Falco via Boost said: (by the date of Mon, 21 Sep 2020 11:46:13 -0700)

> Not to put too fine a point on it...but these arguments against Boost.JSON
> do not withstand any sort of scrutiny; rational readers should find them
> entirely unconvincing.

Agreed.

--
# Janek Kozicki                              http://janek.kozicki.pl/