From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-22 10:32:46

Em ter., 22 de set. de 2020 às 05:12, Gavin Lambert via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:
> Direct pull parsing doesn't mesh well with JSON, due to the requirement
> to tolerate reordered keys, so any non-defective parser would have to
> have something DOM-like under the hood anyway. (Some kind of cache, if
> not necessarily a traditional DOM.) As such it should be sufficient to
> use json::value itself as part of a pull-like parsing interface.

Not really. We can debate this topic when the 10-day review period
pressure is over. Check my previous emails and you'll find hints on
where this is going. And it's not hypothetical as some suggest.
There's actual code lying around these concepts already.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/