From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-03 11:21:36
- "(Boost.PFR) adds following out-of-the-box"
"...adds /the/ following..."
- "member reflections"
Make "reflection" singular rather than plural.
- "and the library would work fine"
"will work fine" would be better. The subjunctive sounds awkward.
- s/constains/contains/ (several places)
- "Flat or Precise functions to choose"
Maybe "Choosing Flat or Precise functions" or "How to choose Flat
or Precise Functions" or "Should I use Flat or Precise functions?"
- "There are three ways to start using Boost.PFR hashing,
comparison and streaming operators"
Is hashing an operator?
- "Each method has it's own drawbacks and suits own cases."
"...suits /its/ own cases"
- "...use operators from Boost.PFR only if there's no operators"
"there's" does not agree with "operators" (wrong number)
- "Argument Dependant Lookup works well, std::less will find the
- "BOOST_PFR_FLAT_FUNCTIONS_FOR(T) can not be used for local types,
it must be called only once in namespace of T"
I'm not quite sure how this makes argument dependent lookup work
except for types declared in the global namespace. Even if you
#include the header before the code that calls the operators,
they can still be hidden.
- "all it's fields must be constexpr default constructible"
- Should the restrictions on arrays be listed here?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk