From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-05 17:13:26

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 at 18:55, Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 10/5/20 3:28 AM, Pranam Lashkari via Boost wrote:
> > On a related note, I know that these reviews and the review summary are
> >> stored "permanently" "somewhere". I would like to see our boost library
> >> page include a pointer to these chains of posts. Ready access to this
> >> "historical" data would be very helpful to me as a potential user when I
> >> evaluate competing solutions to a problem that I might be having.
> >>

> > As Mateusz pointed we have some pointers on the review page[1].
> >
> > [1]: https://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html
>
> This is not enough for me.
>
> I want links to the email chains on the news feed.

TBH, I can't see it feasible to maintain lists of posts/threads.

I see dates in the table.
I go to https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2020/09/
I find relevant period/month and I get list of threads/links
in neat chronological form presented:
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2020/09/

The only issue is to ask reviewers to use good subjects, e.g.
[library][review] My Review

> I also want link to the review results / commentary.

Link to review results announcement is there,
click to it and access the follow-up posts.

Best regards,