From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-10 15:40:54

On 10/9/20 9:57 AM, Robert Ramey via Boost wrote:
> On 10/9/20 8:34 AM, Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost wrote:
>
>> In that case, I commit to doing a private mini-review of safe_numerics :)
>
> Your feedback is always welcome.  Your "conditions" pointed to all the
> stuff that need work. Without your work as review manager, I doubt that
> the library would ever have been completed.
>> Regards,
>> &rzej;

Hmmm - thinking about this a little more and going over the text of the
boost rules, (I'm a originalist and textualist), I would think that that
the review manager could include in his list of conditions that that the
library undergo a "mini-review" (whatever that might mean) before final
acceptance. Soooo it looks like we've already got all cases covered: a
library which is already almost perfect and just needs a few tweaks is
just added in when the developer things he's done. At the other hand,
some library which is more of a proof of concept, might be accepted
subject to a condition which says it needs a "mini-review". No need
what so ever to mess with boost rules.

Robert Ramey