From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-20 13:59:46

Antony Polukhin wrote:
> I'd appreciate a look at the updated library
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/pfr and its docs
> https://apolukhin.github.io/magic_get/index.html
>
> Any comments and feedback is welcomed!

Note that the last day for new libraries for Boost 1.75 is tomorrow
(2020-10-21). PFR has a develop submodule, but no master submodule
yet. I was waiting until you believe it is ready, and have ironed out
all the issues on develop.

If you want it included in the 1.75 release, and there are no
objections from any reviewers, I can add the master submodule today.

(It was already added to the in-progress release notes for 1.75, but
that can be removed if you don't want to release it until 1.76).

Glen