From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-11-26 15:09:28

Andrey Semashev wrote:
> I'd like to merge these commits to Boost.Filesystem master:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/6c2bf50c3a678a87ccbf45bfc275ffbd9791ed44
>
> Fixes space() operation not failing on Windows when a non-existing path is
> specified.
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/9cab675b71e98706886a87afe7c19eb9da568961
>
> Resolves spurious symlink test failures.
>
> AppVeyor CI has passed. Travis CI on boostorg is hanging, but has passed
> on my local fork. Also tested locally on Linux.

FWIW I ran the tests on the current develop branch locally on Windows using

b2 -j6 test
toolset=msvc-10.0,msvc-11.0,msvc-12.0,msvc-14.0,msvc-14.1,msvc-14.2,clang-win
variant=debug,release

There was a single failure, clang-win in release,

...failed testing.capture-output
..\..\bin.v2\libs\filesystem\test\operations_unit_test.test\clang-win-10.0.0\release\threading-multi\operations_unit_test.run...

but it's also present on the master branch, so it's not a regression.