From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-11-29 19:01:12

W dniu 27.11.2020 o 00:53, Adam Wulkiewicz pisze:
> W dniu 15.11.2020 o 20:05, Marshall Clow via Boost pisze:
>> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
>> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
>>
>> See <https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>
>>
>> Reminder: The master branch closes for the release on December 2nd.
>> Full calendar here: https://www.boost.org/development/
>
> I'd like to merge the following bugfixes and workarounds:
> https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/compare/master...awulkiew:master-include-only

This is a part of the change I plan to merge. It only contains files
from include directory. I extracted it for your convenience. I also plan
to update tests and documentation but it's not required to ask for
permission in this case. I pushed it to my repository instead of
boostorg submodule to not introduce this temporary branch into the main
repo.

Adam