From: Rakshita Parihar (rsparihar10_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-14 08:27:33

Hello,

Currently, I am working on an IoT project where I need to send data from
client to server. To transfer data, I need to setup a Pub/Sub message
service model. Presently, I am using MQTT Paho C libraries to transmit
data to server over TCP IP protocol but I want to switch to boost C++
library for the publish/subscribe model.

I am a newbie to this library and have some queries:

*1) Is there any boost C++ library for pub/sub model? If yes, please give
me the details or link for the tutorial.*

*2) If no library is present, please tell me how to implement a
message pub/sub
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publish%E2%80%93subscribe_pattern> service
to communicate using boost C++ library?*

Please, help me to solve these issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakshita Parihar