From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-30 17:12:17

On 30/12/2020 15:04, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
> On 12/30/2020 7:20 AM, Paul A Bristow via Boost wrote:
>> Boost.Math has a documented minimum requirement of C++11 (but many
>> library functions, distributions etc still work with C++03, and some
>> new library items require C++17, and some are likely to require C++20
>> very soon).
>>
>> I'm sorry that this doesn't fit neatly into your schema ☹
>
> I think then 'cxxstd' should be '11' for Boost.Math. Does this also
> need to be set for any of:
>
> Math Common Factor
> Math Octonian
> Math Quaternion
> Math/Special Functions
> Math/Statistical Distributions

All of them come under Boost.Math, and all are moving to C++11 in the
next release (OK, so here and there stuff may work in C++03, but it
won't be tested any more).

Likewise Multiprecision is moving to actively require C++11 in the next
release.

Also Regex will deprecate C++03 in the next release - it will continue
to work for a bit but the future is C++11.

HTH, John.

> ?
>

>> Paul

>>> callable_traits