From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-30 17:23:06

On 12/30/2020 10:52 AM, Donovan Dikaio via Boost wrote:
> Hi Edward, you're right. The beta website link is https://beta.boost.org/
>
> FYI, there is a file 'libraries.txt' in the source codes which contains all
> the libraries info.
> It looks like that it can be generated by a site tool.

How is "libraries.txt" generated ?

> To my codes review, there exist multiple records for a library for various
> versions in the above text file. And the codes check and compare a library
> record’s version info with the current version, and pick one matching a
> condition.
>
> There is no record with 'cxxstd' field at the text file for beta website
> but for main site.
> Unfortunately, there is no one to match version comparison condition for
> main site as well at the moment.

I do not understand what you are saying. Isn't the idea to generate
"libraries.txt" for the beta website somehow ? Once "libraries.txt" is
generated for the beta website, will your code now show the correct
'cxxstd' information ? Do realize that 'cxxstd' has been updated on the
'develop' branch for the C++11 on up libraries. Maybe the website needs
for the code to be updated in the 'master' branch in order to pick up
the 'cxxstd' value for a library. I did put in a 'cxxstd' value of '03'
for the libraries I maintain, preprocessor, vmd, and tti, in both the
'develop' and 'master' branch, so this should be picked up by your code.