From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2021-01-01 11:32:37

By a little light googling, I think. Perhaps it is obsolete relic and should be deleted?

The normal links from https://www.boost.org/development/testing.html seem fine to me.

In the past, I have found it difficult to find this page, and I believe I am not alone.

That would do, except that it is not Boost release version specific.

But most of all, IMO anyone asking the question "what library will work with what cxxstd? " should be urged to consult the testing pages as well as the cxxstd minimum requirement by providing a link to this page or, better, a Boost release version.