From: Brian Kuhl (kuhlenough_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-27 02:25:38

Hi John,
I'd like to get VxWorks results up there eventually. At Wind River we've
been shipping Boost for a couple years now with VxWorks. So we are doing
nightly compiling with ARM/clang, PowerPC/gcc and hope to add a
RISC-V/clang reference board at some point.

We've also released some SDKs under a non-commercial license
https://labs.windriver.com/ . So getting the build support upstreamed would
allow academic users to use any version of Boost with the SDKs.

I've gotten stalled a couple times submitting patches to build, mostly
because I'm still not a jam expert. But I hope to get back to it sometime
this year.
Once the public version of Boost has up to date build support, I've already
worked out how to run the test harness with QEMU.

Brian Kuhl