From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-03 19:38:12

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 1:34 PM Peter Dimov <pdimov_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> René Ferdinand Rivera Morell wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 12:51 PM Peter Dimov via Boost
> > <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/jzmaddock/config/builds/37592647/job/l6ogy7rl9n0gvl91

> > > This worked for me locally before I updated tools/build, then started
> > > failing with the above. I suppose this the change that caused it:
> > >
> > > commit 95c875b1dd12a52f0d120480c8b498c9c3da36ab (HEAD, origin/develop,
> > > Remove fixed list of configure relevant features.
> >
> > Could be. Although I find it weird that the boostcpp module has
> recursive
> > configuration checks. Because if it is.. It should really not do that.
>
> No idea about that. It only fails with Cygwin GCC though.

Interesting.. That's the one setup I don't test :-(

> Also, under msvc there's a change in the output:
>
> - symlinks supported : no (cached) :
> - junctions supported : yes (cached) :
> - hardlinks supported : yes (cached) :
>
> The second : was not there before. No idea where it comes from or what's
> the
> significance.

That's part of the added info for the configure variation it's reporting
the result of. Doesn't impact it in any way. And it would have also been
blank in the past if we did show it.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada