From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-19 15:42:27

Hi,

Just wanted to apologize for all the headache/additional work I've caused
for the Boost Steering Committee and for all the confusion I caused to the
users because of using the boost name.
It never was my intention to do so and I'm sorry for screwing it up.

After talking with Glen Fernandes we have found a path forward and I
already started working on it to fix as much damage as possible
- The boost logo has been removed from https://github.com/boost-ext
- All advertisements/talks won't include boost name
- Additionally, all libraries already have ext namespace and disclaimer
that they aren't part of Boost libraries
- External packages will not include boost as well (existing packages will
be either removed or changed)

Conan
- di - https://conan.io/center/di - seems good
- ut - https://conan.io/center/boost-ext-ut - (to be changed)
- sml - https://github.com/conan-io/conan-center-index/pull/4591 (in
progress, added a comment to ensure it will be called sml without boost)

Vcpkg
- di - https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/tree/master/ports/boost-di (to be
changed)
- ut - not added
- sml - not added

My apologies again and please let me know what else I can do and/or see any
other resource which has to be changed.

Thank you, Kris