From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-20 15:42:39

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:09 AM Jared McIntyre via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I noticed there are several updates that have merged into the develop
> branch for property_tree, but it seems none of them have made it into
> master for release. Is there any chance that a new version with the fixes
> may be pushed out in a future release?

Seems like this is now an almost 5 year old problem -- given that there's
an issue making your point that there's been no property_tree release since
2016. Someone with commit privileges would need to go thru the 19 pull
requests and do the work -- seems like a decent amount of low hanging fruit
there.

Jeff