From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-23 07:47:47

Adding to that, I recommend all applicants

   - to read the general GSoC student guidelines
   <https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/> and advices
   <https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2020/02/248236.php>
   - to go through the boost project descriptions in the boostorg wiki
   <https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020#suggested-gsoc-project-proposals>

   - to look into the previous GSoC projects such as GSoC20-uBlas
   <https://github.com/BoostGSoC20/ublas/wiki>, GSoC19-uBlas
   <https://github.com/BoostGSoC19/tensor/wiki>
   - to visit a prior GSoC gitter channel such as GSoC19-uBlas-Channel
   <https://gitter.im/BoostGSoC19/ublas> to understand the level of
   expertise required
   - to visit a gitter channel of a boost library e.g.
   https://gitter.im/boostorg/gil, https://gitter.im/boostorg/ublas, ...