From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-23 10:44:41

On 23/02/2021 07:49, Krzysztof Jusiak wrote:

> With DI that can be already achieved with constructor/named template
> deduction.
>
> Let's try it then, shall we?

If you combined what you described with the ability for a runtime parsed
config file to select which Allocator to inject (e.g.
performance/debug/leakcheck), I'd personally find that motivating.

I think your introduction and tutorial need to be convincing people
based on examples like that, as well. I think you need three convincing
examples, each very different from the other, to be persuasive.

Niall